Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm ALIVE!

The weather today is cooling and dark. It gives me the 'BORING' mood. And of course, it is really a boring day.
I woke up at about..... 12? 1? I don't know. 1 something; I guess. Wait I remember it was 12. NEVER MIND, A$$P$$! It is not important!
Let's say, 1 pm. So when I woke up, I thought it was still midnight because DAMN; it was dark. I went out of my room and the window at my house living room is opened. The wind blew right into my face. Annoying; but, yeah, it was cooling.
So the day was a normal Sunday; have some breakfast, view my Facebook, update Twitter a little bit; you know! The normal day we all experience all the time. This is a rather boring and personal post so feel free to press the big 'X' button on the top right of your computer screen.
So if you are not going to press it, well, might as well just continue reading it. WAIT! What was I going to say? SHIT! I forgot my point. Let me think>.<" .....
........................................................................................
..................................................................
.......................................
....................
.......
...
.
YEAH!!! I got it!
My stupid ass Sister, Joe Yee a.k.a Jorge or whatever the hell she calls herself, DROVE my family and I to have dinner!!
I mean, this restaurant is HISTORICAL. It once was a little restaurant in a housing area. They cooked the best food in the world; nahh.. I over said it. Their food was fine.
So the restaurant is where they lived. Then the boss who gambles a lot owed loan sharks a lot of money so they ran away to England. Somehow, years later, year 2010 came and they came back to Malaysia! They earned enough money to open a new restaurant, so they did.
And today, my family and I went to their new restaurant. It is not in the same place anymore; now, the restaurant have moved to a place where they have air-conditional, television, and all that.
And my sister drove us there. Amazing how I can be alive here writing my blog right? So while my sister is driving, my mum is there nagging like shit! I have no freaking idea whether my mum is trying to teach my sister how to drive, or trying to confuse her and make her bang somebody just to make the day more interesting.
But yeah, we did have a wonderful dinner. Here are some pictures of my sister driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment