Saturday, July 17, 2010

Tiring but awesome


It has been a very tiring week. I had to take naps every now and then to energize myself because Speech day is this coming Saturday so Dance club is organizing a presentation. And of course I am in it.
I think this is one of the most tired week of my life; and there is more to come. One more week to the 'Big Day'. I'm gonna be extremely tired for another week. I'm sure all the club members are nervous; even me=P I mean, on the outside, I pretend everything will go on just fine but deep down, I knew I can't do a 'Perfect' L-Kick. I can only do half of it... Chill A$$P$$, put some effort practicing it and maybe; just maybe, I can do a perfect one?
I'm sure the other dance club members are having a hard time practicing their steps as well. What can we do? We started practice really, really late. But our leaders, Chee Weng and Ivan told us 'We can do it!'. I will believe them because I also believe in all the group members that; yes; 'WE CAN DO IT!'.
With two great leaders and a whole bunch of hardworking group members, what are we afraid of? Exactly, NOTHING! Plus, I believe God is with us every single day we are practicing. I can feel God there with us because we had tried doing many great stunts and moves and yet, no one is deeply injured. Just slight cuts and little blue-black but it can do us nothing. So, yeah, God is Great!
Ahhh... I need to spent more time practicing my L-kick. And hopefully, by Monday, I will succeed in doing that perfect L-kick.
Well, I hope that God will continue to be with all the dance group members as we are practicing and continue to protect us from injuring ourselves, or injuring each other. Then until the real speech day, even if any of us fail to do the correct moves, we will still be proud to have worked together, cared for each other, and learn something called teamwork.
So yeah, wish me and my group members luck. I still need to do the perfect L-kick=)

No comments:

Post a Comment