Tuesday, June 21, 2011

End of Something New


New life started.
Well, more like new school.
It's June and before we know, SPM will arrive so soon!

"Thunder and Lightning FX"

Then the end of Sekolah Menengah for this 1994 batch.
I'm just waiting.
I told myself to go through this shit and start Life again.
Maybe, people enjoys high school.
I do too.
At sometime of thinking, we would just love to stay at high school.
But to me, not as much as I would love to Get Out of high school.
I very much dislike this teachers from this school.
I love SOME of the friends.
Well,
can't compare to a school I had been since STD 1 right?
I am simple.
People treat me good with their hearts,
I try to treat them even better.
But if people treat me bad,
I'll treat them worst:)
Therefore, I guess I did made quite a number of new friends.
Because nobody will come treat me bad suddenly right?

I went to my friend's house to do my Arts project yesterday.
Today, the teacher rejected my project ad asked me to redo it.
I was like WTF?!
I wasted the whole day in my friends house sweating and ...
REJECT was my result-.-
Oh yeah, one random thing;
the Arts teacher's handphone ringtone is Grenade by Bruno Mars.
Everytime her phone rang, I sing along naturally:)
Oh.
And I fell asleep in tuition class today.
Guess I was too tired after the day-.-

and and and

I heard something from my heng dai, Justin Chen about my niece.
WTH
So funny:P
oh well. stays between us, Justin.
The word of my title 'End' doesn't mean I gonna die.
I love my life VERY VERY much:)

I believe there are UPs and DOWNs in life.
I don't expect more from the UPs.
But I guess God really gave me a fair life.

I believe it will take me sometime to blog again.
So..

A$$P$$

No comments:

Post a Comment