Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sorry blog. Sincere apology from my heart.





It's been donkey years since i laid my hand on my blog.
I here apologize to my poor empty blog=P

Life HAD been a little bit different nowadays I guess?-.-
Ever since I change my school from Sri Sempurna to SMK Bukit Jalil,
I haven't been stop thinking about my old school life
, friends and popularity.
I mean, it's not like I was popular in SMSS but; I WA
S DEFINITELY A LOUD VOICE!
I swear that I pull out my SMSS student card and loo
k at it for hours in class while thinking how it used to be.
Then after that, I will sleep=P
My cousin Lee Wai Hong had been a great help in my new school.
Wouldn't have survived without him=)

But,

I REALLY MISS SMSS=3=''

Well, outings with my SMSS buddies had b
een cheering me up lately=)
Went to Ann Yee's Birthday on last last Saturday.
Before that, we gave Qing F
eng a
visit at his house.
My niece was extremely hyped by his dog, Siu Bak (little white)
Pictures!

Unc/Nie


Try to get photos for Moral project.

FAILED
=_______=


Buddy=P

And,

Went out to Sungai Wang to celebrate Xhen's Birthday and shop on the following day
Then went to Shisha; which Kenneth missed out..XD

I'm really tired now=) I'll continue blogging tomorrow=)

TO BE CONTINUED...

A$$P$$





No comments:

Post a Comment