Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday Plan FAILED.

Yesterday was a Tuesday.
16/11/10
So my plan was, after school, Ah Hao, Sam n I go to Sri Petaling.
And wanted to meet up with my jimui Jessie Wong there.
Then I forget how or why I told my buddy, Delilah.
Then I asked her if she wanted to come along.
The first thing she asked was, 'Are you guys going to CC?'

HAHAHA

She likes going to CC? XD
Because once I say yes, she wanted to follow us.
So my mum came and fetch us to Ah Hao's house at Sri Petaling.
Then had some food at his house. And he has a whole bunch of milk puddings in his fridge!+.+
I LOVE MILK PUDDINGS!

After that, we went out. We haven't decided to go to which CC to go to.

Then then then..
XD XD XD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My buddy, DELILAH CHIN gave us an opinion and say

"Hey! Why don't we go to Blue way?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What the hell is Blue Way?! XDDD

She wanted to say Blitzone. But instead, she said Blue Way.
LOL

Anyway,we then went to Ajimah, took a seat then none of us wanted to eat.
So we stand up and walked away. To Zone X.
Not Blitzone nor Blue Way=P

Played CS and Blur.
For like, an hour plus.

Then stood and wanted to go Pasar malam.
Open CC door,

*Thunder strikes*

*Wind blowing*

*Tears falling from the skies*

SHIT!
IT'S RAINING!

=____________=

We can't walk there. So, CHANGE OF PLANS-.-

We had to eat at Ajimah.

Then after that, Sam had to go back early.
Delilah said she had to go back early too, to go have dinner with her cousins.
Then Ah Hao and I went back, played cards and listen to music.
Not long after that, I went home.

TODAY

17/11/10

This sucks.
I'm sitting and homw watching tv.
Know how bored this is?

And

My stupid Dubby texted me in the morning, then I text back and guess what?
No reply.

ASS.

Okay, Blog next time.

BYE=P

No comments:

Post a Comment