Monday, November 15, 2010

Blogging so OFTEN?:o

I'm not good with compositions but; SORRY.
Gotta blog.
I really can't think of anything else to do-.-

But well, thanks to Jessie Wong Vin Yee, my jimui, for giving me the idea of updating blog.
She didn't tell me to blog;
She updated he Twitter saying '; updatemyblog :)'
So I thought, since I'm bored, why not just blog?=)
But unlike her, I don't blog about interesting HANDSOME, COOL, Korean artist (she is a great fan)
I kinda blog about umm.. myself?:o
WHICH IS BORING!=P

So,

We discussed about making ourselves a class party from the class funds.
And the party is; was? is? Is it is or was?
NVM.
The class party is/was today.
Some of us brought food and drinks while others pay.
I brought some drinks.
Suprisingly, there was a great variety of food=D
Not bad huh?

Then my AWESOME friends/buddies made me a farewell card=(
Know why I put the sad face? --> [ =( ]
Because they made me even more sad of leaving them.
I feel guilty a lil' bit too?
I feel like I'm somehow, abandoning my friends=.=
I love every single one of them I swear.
I'm not leaving the school because I dislike anyone=(

Anyway, I love the Farewell Card. It is wonderful=)
So, I wanna say
THANK YOU ALL MY FRIENDS! I LOVE YOU ALL!
AND YEAH!

Delilah, my dear buddy, THANK YOU FOR THE PINATA!=)
Though it almost got me freaking killed:o
Promise me not to make it for anyone's farewell party anymore=P
Not everyone is as lucky as me, The Great A$$P$$.
Still, I'm just leaving school, I'm dying.
So don't cry..XD

And

Fiona, We didn't lose in that game=)
In our hearts, WE WON!
Just one game mah. Nevermind la=P
My new school is near your house.
Next time come find you yam cha.

Wai Yoong and I won all the teams in badminton!
MUAHAHAHA

Kai dou wan. But still, I'M IMBA!=P

IDK what to write anymore-.-
And all I write about is rubbish.
SORREH!
I'm just too BORED!-.-

I'm just blogging and listening to some music. Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes or typo error in my post. Cos the music is a distraction>.<

Okay

That might be all for now.
Imma go randomly find someone idk to chat on Facebook now.

Then watch the Cheung Chi Lam show. The cool gambling show=)

Oh yeah, I'm less on Twitter now-.-
Cos I'm maybe getting bored of it.
Nvm, I'll find some new entertainment soon=)
Then I'll blog about it later=)

BYE=P

No comments:

Post a Comment