Saturday, November 13, 2010

The year is coming to the end.

Yes, my form 4 school year is coming to the end n time for the holidays.
I'll be going to a new school, no more studying in Sri Sempurna.
Never thought i would say this but man, I think i'm gonna miss SMSS.
I mean, not the teachers of course. My friends.
Everyone had been treating me well in this school n i don't know how will it be in the new school.
Am i gonna like it?
Or hate it like hell?
Idk. lol. maybe i'll blog about it next year?

Lol

So, it had been a really fun week in scbool.
I think the best week of my school life i swear!:)
I joined tghe interhse games basketball, badminton n squash.
Althought the red house; my house, lose in basketball, we did had a fun time out there:D
It was such a relaxing game because we knew we were gonna lose anyway.
So we just went out there to have some FUN!
N we did, of course.

YEAH! Badminton! hahaha... I played doubles with Wai Yoong, n mix doubles with my buddy, Fiona. We totally crashed the other teams:D
But we still got to play with the yellow team on Monday so wish me luck;)

As for squash, I've really play this sport before so my expectations weren't high at all.
But surprisingly, I won one game n lose the second one. Not that bad huh?

Then we had talent time!:)
The dance club actually planned to do a dance, but I had to play badminton, n they came to watch me so we didn't had any time to do it.
So we dicided to cancel it; but on the day itself, we wanted to on stage to have some have, so we used 10 minutes to pratuce the whole dance. 10 MINUTES!
Hahaha!!
But we had the damn guts to go on stage and do our thing!:)
The crowd went crazy screaming n cheering for us!
To us, winning is not important. We think it was a success:)

So that's all for today.
Blog next time. Bye:P

No comments:

Post a Comment